Thursday, November 22, 2012

Benefit They're Real! mascara review

In November's TopBox I received a sample of Benefit's They're Real! mascara. I'd never tried it before but had heard a lot of raves from beauty bloggers that loved it. Needless to say, I was pretty excited to try it out.

The brush is plastic with well-spaced bristles and a mace looking ball on the tip of the brush. I like that it doesn't get overloaded and goopy.

Here are my natural lashes pre-mascara. They are an okay length but pretty light so I definitely need mascara.

And here are my lashes post-mascara. Can I just say, wow?! These aren't curled - I don't even own an eyelash curler - and this is only one coat! Even after only one use, I am sold.

The only thing I'm not sure I like (but may just take getting used to) is that application is a touch uncomfortable. I'm sure it's just the way the wand is engineered and how the bristles grip my lashes, but it's definitely a different feeling than the average mascara. All in all, I'm impressed and would re-purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS